Saturday, August 18, 2012

Find the opposites from these

  • Can you come  now?
  • Sorry! I will come later.
  • Come early.
  • Sorry! I will come late only.
  • Is this too much?
  • No.this is enough.
  • She comes rarely to my house.
  • He comes often to my office.
  • He never speaks the truth.
  • He always tells lies.
  • You gave me less.
  • You gave him more.
  • There is too  much milk in this jug.
  • There is little water in the pot.
  • This is good.
  • Good people do good things.
  • Bad people do evil things.
  • Good becomes God.
  • Evil becomes devil.
  • I lost my purse.
  • Can you find It?
  • I found it.
  • Can you come tomorrow?
  • Sorry! I will come later.
  • Be content with what you have.
  • I got only three out of ten.
  • He is discontented in his life.
  • Do this initially.
  • Everything will end nicely finally.
  • Why do you want to borrow my cycle?
  • I do not like to use my new cycle.
  • I do not  like to lend you my old cycle.
  • There is little water in the pot.
  • There is too much milk in the jug.
  • There is a big tree over there.
  • I see a small tree here.
  •  He wants to lift the receiver.
  • She wants to  hang/put down the receiver.
  • I came before you.
  • You came after me.
  • Seven comes before eight.
  • Pouvez-vous venir maintenant?
  • Désolé! Je viendrai plus tard.
  • Arrivez tôt.
  • Désolé! Je vais arriver en retard seulement.
  • Est-ce trop?
  • No.this assez.
  • Elle vient rarement à ma maison.
  • Il vient souvent à mon bureau.
  • Il n'a jamais dit la vérité.
  • Il dit toujours des mensonges.
  • Tu m'as donné moins.
  • Tu lui as donné plus.
  • Il ya trop de lait dans cette cruche.
  • Il ya peu d'eau dans le pot.
  • C'est une bonne chose.
  • Bonnes gens faire de bonnes choses.
  • Les gens mauvais font de mauvaises choses.
  • Bonne devient Dieu.
  • Mal devient diable.
  • J'ai perdu mon porte-monnaie.
  • Pouvez-vous trouver?
  • Je l'ai trouvé.
  • Pouvez-vous venir demain?
  • Désolé! Je viendrai plus tard.
  • Soyez content de ce que vous avez.
  • J'ai eu seulement trois sur dix.
  • Il est mécontent de sa vie.
  • Pour ce faire, d'abord.
  • Tout finira bien, enfin.
  • Pourquoi voulez-vous d'emprunter mon cycle?
  • Je n'aime pas utiliser mon nouveau cycle.
  • Je n'aime pas vous prêter mon vieux cycle.
  • Il ya peu d'eau dans le pot.
  • Il ya trop de lait dans le bol.
  • Il ya un grand arbre là-bas.
  • Je vois un petit arbre ici.
  •   Il veut soulever le récepteur.
  • Elle veut accrocher / raccroché.
  • Je suis venu devant vous.
  • Vous êtes venus après moi.
  • Sept monte avant huit heures.


No comments:

Post a Comment